Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I'm really suprised S

I'm surprised S, because I know that you were so close, at the order form in fact, yet didn't take the final step to take advantage of over $800 in savings!

You've seen what this offers includes, numerous times now, you were interested enough to go the the final step, yet I see that for some reason you didn't take the final action to get started right away.

Of course, I can't say for sure why you would choose to pass this offer by, but if it's just a matter of "putting it off" until later, or tomorrow, I want to ensure you, this truly is a limited offer. When it expires, you will have to pay forfeit the 1 year free AutoClick subscription.

Another reason you didn't take the final step may be that you've tried so many other "things", you've paid for so many other "services", you just want or need to a bit more certain that our Live On The News Service with Live Trade Room, including the Rapid Signal Software, our real-time trading commentaries and market analysis, our free Auto Click feature and all the other many benefits of becoming a subscriber are "right for you"!

I get it S. Really, I do. Not only have I myself been there, but I talk, and listen, to many traders in our community and this is not an uncommon place for most traders to be, at some point in their trading experience.

So here's what I want to do. Instead of just "writing you off" as a "cold lead" and moving on to the next person, I want to work with you. I want to help you take advantage of everything we've offered so that you can begin to turn your Forex trading into the experience you want it to be, which I am sure, is a successful one. I am also so certain that once you see and experience the Live On The News service, you'll have no doubt that it is everything, and more, that we claim it to be.

I'm so confident that you will "see for yourself" the benefits of all that we have to offer, that I'm going to take everything in this existing offer, and let you "test drive" it all for 14 days (there is a minimal one-time administrative fee of $2.99).

This includes full-access to our Live Trade Room, immediate access to download the RSS system, with Auto Click feature, and everything else included in the original offer.

I want to give you every opportunity I can to experience everything we have to offer, so that you can improve your trading results and see for yourself the tremendous benefits of being a part of our Forex Traders Daily family.

I'm sure you'll understand when I say that although I am committed to helping you, I wouldn't be in business very long at these prices, so this 14-day $2.99 Trial Offer is only available for a 24-hour period. So unless you have a definitive reason why you DO NOT want to become a Live On The News subscriber, at any price, then I encourage you to click the link below, get setup right now, and get started today.


https://forex.infusionsoft.com/link/30237e25e0/186a00

Once the 14-day trial has expired, I will extend the $800 savings and you can continue, without interruption, with all of the same services for $299/mo., with the 1 Year Free Auto Click trial included. You can cancel your subscription at anytime during the 14 day trial.

And as always, if you need help, or want to talk to someone directly,

Email us at: info@forextradersdaily.com
or
Phone us at: 904-638-1990 or 877-369-8530

Regards,
Dustin Pass
Forex Traders Daily
http://www.ForexTradersDaily.com

Here's that link, once again, available for the next 24-hours:

https://forex.infusionsoft.com/link/30237e25e0/186a00


.
To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:

https://forex.infusionsoft.com/opt?o=0&i=39149&e=fcd53a19&m=45982

PO Box 8453 Merrill Road
Jacksonville, FL 32277
United States

Delivered By Infusionsoft
https://crm.infusionsoft.com/go/infs/footer_forex/text

No comments:

Post a Comment