Monday, July 20, 2009

ForexSpy Blog Update

ForexSpy Blog Update

Link to ForexSpy

Obvious Information about FAPTurbo Evolution and MegaDroid Pro

Posted: 19 Jul 2009 04:58 PM PDT

For those, who bought FAPTurbo Evo through MegaDroid’s or DonnaForex’s mailing lists:

Be noticed, that if you make a refund of FAPTurbo Evolution your copy of MegaDroid Pro will become useless too. So think twise before make a refund of FAPTurbo if you bought it to get MegaDroid Pro before it’s own launch.

I thought that this is useful informtaion for FAP Evolution and Bonus MegaDroid Pro owners.

Forex MegaDroid Trading results for the last month

Posted: 19 Jul 2009 04:52 PM PDT

At last I’m showing my trading results from forward tests. Results are different. Some brokers had losses and some didn’t. Also, FxPro broker was renamed to ATC FxPro because another FxPro also exsists.

If you look through the last 5 of my previous messages you will find that there were some problems with my forward tests that’s why I assume, that may be there were more trades made by MegaDroid. I didn’t count profit in pips, but you can do it yourself easily. Well, here are the results:

  • ATC FxPro:

profitable_trade_20_07

  • Alpari UK:

profit_trades_20_07

  • NordMarkets:

profitable_trades_20_07

I can make a conclusion for this month: Summer is not the best time to trade with MegaDroid, because market is highly unpredictable and It can’t make a lot of trades. Also the problem is that losses sometimes happen. As you remember in April and May it traded much better. Well, we will hope that MD Pro is trading better, but my opinion is still that MegaDroid is the best advisor in the internet for such a price.

Nice trading to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment